Members matter! The Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and the Highlands is a member supported organization. Membership benefits for the Society are varied and help the Museum continue to fulfill its mission of education, historic preservation and community outreach. View our membership levels below ↓
Your membership dollars:
- Help us maintain Newburgh’s architectural gem, the 1830’s Captain David Crawford House. The Crawford House and the Historical Society bring hundreds of people each year into Newburgh, making it a catalyst for strengthening our community.
- Help us further our mission to preserve, protect and promote Newburgh’s rich heritage by offering programs, tours and events to educate neighbors and visitors alike.
- Help protect and maintain a treasure trove of historical Newburgh photographs and paper archives that are stored at the Crawford House.
Membership also has its privileges!
As a member in good standing of the Historical Society you are entitled to:
- Free admission to our Monthly Speaker’s Series
- Free admission to the Crawford House
- Members enrolled in the Century Club, Crawford Associate, 1830 Society, and Captain’s Circle levels will be featured in upcoming programming publications.
- A sense of pride that you are supporting your community.
- $15 Student
- $35 Individual
- $50 Family
- $100 Century Club
- $250 Crawford Associate
- $500 1830 Society
- $1,000 Captain’s Circle
All contributions are tax deductible; matching gift forms are available.
We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and cash via mail or on site (do not send cash through mail). Checks should be made payable to: Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and the Highlands. To use other forms of payment, please purchase membership online.