Currently on view is a special exhibit in the Stone Floor Gallery on the Newburgh-Beacon ferry. Well worth a visit as always is the Crawford House itself, as well as the popular model ship gallery.
June 18 – Dec 31, 2016. The Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and the Highlands presents a new exhibit in its Stone Floor Gallery at the Crawford House Historical Museum. The exhibit, “This Way to the Ferry” traces the history of the Newburgh-Beacon Ferry from its inception in 1743 to its closing upon the completion […]
The Captain David Crawford House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1830 for Captain David Crawford, his wife Fanny Belknap Crawford and their two young daughters Mary Elizabeth and Anna Crawford.